Code of Conduct
2012 Code of Conduct
Our Factory's (THE EXPRESS LINE) COMMITMENT TO ETHICAL AND RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT
Our Company believes we must not only meet the expectations of our customers and consumers, we must exceed those expectations. To that end, we have adopted standards for the safety, quality and integrity of our products and processes and we are committed to respecting the rights of individuals and protecting the environment. We are dedicated to complying with all applicable laws and to conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Product Safety -- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding safety of products we sell. We will meet applicable recognized voluntary industry standards for our products and processes.
- No Abuse Of Labor -- We will not use any form of forced labor, including indentured, prison, bonded or slave labor. We will not use physical or verbal harassment or abuse to discipline employees.
- No Child Labor -- We will not use child labor. We will comply with all minimum age provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
- Freedom Of Association -- We respect the rights of employees to associate or organize without fear of reprisal or interference. If employees are represented by an organization recognized under law, we respect the right to bargain collectively.
- No Discrimination -- We will not discriminate in hiring and employment practices on the basis of age, nationality, race, religion, social or ethnic orientation, gender or disability.
- Hours And Wages -- We will comply with all applicable wage, work hours, hiring, benefits, and overtime laws and regulations. In the absence of law in a particular location relating to product safety, labor, employment, environment or working conditions, the spirit and intent of these policies shall be met.
- Workplace Conditions -- We will provide a safe, healthy and secure workplace. We will abide by all applicable laws and regulations for safety and health. Proper sanitation, lighting, ventilation and fire safety protection will be provided.
- Environment -- We abide by all applicable environmental laws and regulations. We will manage our environmental footprint to minimize the adverse impact on the environment. We will manage our energy, water and waste systems for maximum efficiency and minimal adverse impact on the environment.
- Subcontractors And Sources -- We require all businesses that support our business as subcontractors, manufacturers or sources of goods to comply with all of the same policies stated in our Commitment to Ethical and Responsible Conduct Policy. All subcontractors and suppliers are required to comply with all applicable and national laws. We expect those businesses to develop and implement internal business procedures to ensure compliance with our policy.
Loading... Please wait...
Powered by Top Rated Local®